Intending Parents

Heterosexual Couples A married heterosexual couple can access all of the surrogacy programs we offer - Ukraine, Greece, Georgia, Russia, USA and Greece.  In all of those jurisdictions you will obtain a birth certificate with both of your names on it as parents of the child. There is no requirement to have been married for [...] Continue reading »